With a few bookcases and some lists, you can even build a low bookcase, which looks like it was crazy. The profiled lists raise the expression and paint the bookcase and wall in the same color, the shelf is almost built-in.
- 6 bookcases
- 4 lists
- 1 panel
Here's how you do it
• Grind all surfaces on the boxes with shaking brushes or sandpaper.
• Give all boxes basics.
• Paint boxes, lists and panel with the desired color at least twice for the best results.
• Screw the boxes together to fill two boxes in height and three boxes in width.
• Unscrew the lists on each assembly of the boxes.
• Screw the panel to the bottom.