What Is An IP Camera?
IP cameras transmit data through a computer network and the Internet, giving you the ability to check in on your space remotely – something that you can’t do with CCTV cameras. The ability to view your footage remotely is just one of many reasons why IP cameras have surpassed the capabilities of closed-circuit television cameras, which have been relegated to working all but exclusively for banks and convenience stores today.
Why Should I Protect My Home With A Security System?
- Equipping your home with a smart home security system allows you to know what’s going on inside 24/7 regardless of where you may be, whether it’s at work, school, vacation and so on.
- If you’re on vacation while this sort of unfortunate occurrence happens, then you can breathe easy knowing that you can supervise whoever comes over to do repairs live via your mobile device. The bonus? There are no monthly fees required to own an IP camera.
- Other benefits of smart home security include the ability to pan, tilt and zoom through your 180-degree view of any room, use 2-way voice communication to speak to whoever’s home and download free video clips that you can share with law enforcement, family, and friends.
Style: Mini Camera
Type: IP Camera
Connectivity: IP/Network Wireless
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
High Definition: 1080P(Full-HD)
Lens (mm): 3.6mm
Lens (mm): 8-32mm
Dimensions (L x W x D)(mm): 11*7*8cm
Wall Bracket: Ceiling
Supported Mobile Systems: Android/iOS
IR Distance(m): 10meter
Power Consumption(W): 3W
Alarm Action: FTP Photo/Local Alarm
Power Supply(V): 100-250V
Viewing Angle: 90°
Sensor Brand: Sony
Video Compression Format: H.264
Audio Output: 1CH RCA
Cloud Service: Cloud Storage Wifi Camera
Intelligent analysis Body Motion Tracking: 2.4Ghz
WiFi Home Security CCTV Camera: Two-way audio
Storage card slot: Micro sd card 8/16/32/64Gb
wifi channel: 2.4Ghz
How To Set Up The Camera
1. Download and Install the App
- Make sure your mobile devices are connected to the network properly (Wi-Fi)
- For Android phone users, download the free app by searching “YCC365” in “Google Play Store” or scanning the QR-Code on the camera package.
- For iPhone or iPad users, download the free app by searching “YCC365” in “App Store” or scanning the QR-Code on the camera package.
2. Connect the Cloud IP Camera
- Open your APP “YCC365”, register a new account or log in your old account
- Add the camera device (You can choose four ways to add your camera)
- When you add your camera, please put your camera in a place where the wifi signal is stable (Put your phone and camera closer)
Cannot Connect To WIFI Successfully?
- Please make sure the WIFI Password is correct. (Our Camera Only Support 2.4Ghz Wifi)
- Please make sure the router signal is stable (place IP Camera close to your router for first connection is Recommended). The Camera will not work on a 5Ghz wireless standard at this time. If you have a dual-band router, be sure to segregate your wireless channels and connect the camera to the 2.4ghz channel.
- Please check that your wifi name and password do not have special symbols, our camera can only recognize English letters and numbers...
Check The IP Camera: please make sure the IP Camera send Waiting for connection message after the plug. If not, we need to reset the Camera.
Reset is used to boost the IP Camera system, which becomes more efficient to accept the unknown router and connect it.
Reset will erase all user settings including WIFI information, access password, alarm information, arming zones information.
Find the reset hole at the bottom of the device, and then use a needle to insert it, press it more than three seconds after hearing “di” sound, when hearing ‘Reset to be defaulted setting’ sound, then camera reset successfully.
3. After the reset, you can start to connect it by WIFI.
Cloud Storage Wifi Camera
1. Have to buy cloud storage service?
This camera has cloud storage and ordinary card storage capabilities, do not want to buy cloud storage, you can insert an SD card for recordings.
2. What can we do when the camera be stolen?
Do not worry,camera with cloud storage capabilities, video stored in the cloud server, the camera was stolen, the videos can be found by cloud storage account.
3. Can cloud storage camera support recording for SD Card and cloud storage at the same time?
Yes. Support SD Card and cloud storage recordings at the same time if you put SD Card and purchase cloud storage service
4. Which cloud service company you use? Is it free?
We use the Amazon cloud server. Yes, we offer 15-day-long cloud service, everyone can enjoy the cloud storage service for free, after that you can choose to pay for the service at a low cost.
5. How to protect the privacy of the individual from the Cloud?
The server Is Amazon cloud, support US-EU Safe Harbor and ISO/IEC27001:2013, with High safety certification